Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We be bumming it.

Well exams came to a fold and Whistler livin kicked in until the start of the summer semester (10 days). All my plans for free rent in Whistler failed miserably so I forked up the cash for a hostel. Paolo on the other hand, was less willing to spend his dolla and spent 10 consecutive days in his car. Watching him scrounge around Whistler finding creative ways to eat, shower and sleep for free was more or less the highlight of my trip.

The weather in Whistler was well, typical Wet Coast. About the half the time I couldn't see over a 6 meters in front of me but when the sun did roll out it was saaawweeet! Pierre rolled into town with his fancy camera and we were able to shoot for a couple days. Generally, this when I stop skiing for the season and go home to make some coin, but this year we have been blessed with an incredible snowbase and I'll be sticking in Van City for summer school. This means I can keep skiing, word on the street in Grouse will be staying open till July, I'll have to check it in June once Whistler closes.

The Whistler week can be more or less summed up in this edit,

No comments:

Post a Comment