Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Juneary?

Well, I sort of forgot about blogging but I am attempting to kick start this thing again this year and hope that this season is only as fun as the last! Hopefully I can step up both the quality of the edits and skiing from last year too.

I guess I'll start where I left things off last season. Mayish or June? In Van and Whis last year we were blessed with the like La Nina last year, for those of you who do not know, that means mad snow on the Best Coast. Not only did it mean mad snow in the winter, but it meant we still got to ski well into the spring and well early summer too. The park was bumping in Whistler and I got to do some sunny summer laps in June at Grouse. I actually went skiing one day at Grouse and got sun burnt at Wreck Beach the next. Only here, love this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment